Our Top Read:
- The Ever Given is on the move (finally!). Click here for more.
In the News:
- “Hispanics In Wine” organization seeks to empower Latin and Latinx wine communities. Click here for more.
- 20 years after his death, celebrated wine writer Tom Stockley’s daughters have published his recipe journal. Click here for more.
- Refugees are assisting French wineries suffering from labor shortages stemming from the pandemic. Click here for more.
- So…apparently wine prevents dementia, buuuuuut scientists aren’t exactly sure why. Click here for more.
You May Also Enjoy:
- Appears the DtC wine buying isn’t slowing down yet. Click here for more.
- While there is very little debate about the fact climate change is affecting the wine industry, one has to wonder, what are wine businesses doing about it? Click here for more.
SHOP 2021 VINTAGE WINES