by CH Wine
Elevate your Prosecco experience with our irresistible lemon bar recipe, a delightful pairing to complement Prosecco’s exquisite flavors.
Servings: 4 (16 individual bars)
Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 375° F.
- Zest and juice your lemons and add to a bowl with your eggs, sugar, vanilla, and (sifted) flour.
- Mix and set aside. In a stand mixer mix your butter, sugar, flour, vanilla, and miso paste until it is well combined.
- Spray an 8×8″ pan and add your dough and let it chill for 15-20 minutes.
- Once chilled add in the lemon curd.
- Bake lemon bars for 20-25 minutes, you’ll know it’s done when you can still jiggle the lemon curd but it’s almost set.
- Crack open a bottle of Lot 738 Prosecco or any other Prosecco and enjoy pairing it with your lemon bars.