Our Top Read:
- Things are continuing to heat up in the China-Australia trade conflict, and it looks like wine is still in the crossfire. Click here for more.
In the News:
- These heatwaves are troubling PNW winemakers. Click here for more.
- Chianti Classico is going the way of Burgundy; terroir-defined delineations that will be labeled. Click here for more.
- Following an excellent 2015 vintage, Brunello is set to drop another classic with the 2016s. Click here for more.
- Napa and Montalcino announced a sister city partnership. Click here for more.
You May Also Enjoy:
- Ever wonder why we hear about, but don’t see, Canadian wines in the US market? Click here for more.
- Outside of Barolo, new expressions of Nebbiolo are beginning to achieve their own acclaim. Click here for more.
- The oldest wine in Europe was just discovered in Greece.