San Francisco (and the surrounding area) is a weird, weird place. Strange people, neighborhoods, bodegas, nightlife, and shops. It is something you have to embrace when you live here. You can always go downtown and deal with the tourist’s hustle and bustle to get the finest goods from Bath & Body Works or Abercrombie & Fitch…. Or not.
Here at Cameron Hughes, we’ve embraced the small, weird, independent, mom & pop markets. Whether it is our corner store, wine shop, market, or clothing stores, we love to be local!
The list (not comprehensive, but a good start!):
- Olivier’s Butchery – http://oliviersbutchery.com/
- Ruby Wine – https://rubywinesf.com/
- Dandelion Chocolate – https://www.
- Arch Artist Supplies – http://www.archsupplies.com/
- Local Take – https://www.localtakesf.com/
- Gather – http://www.gathersf.com/
- Fleetwood – https://www.yelp.com/biz/
- Jenny Lemons – http://www.jennylemons.com/
- Foggy Notion – http://www.foggy-notion.com/
- Covert – https://www.covetsf.com/
- Cask – https://caskstore.com/
- Christa Wonderful Market – (Bodegas don’t have websites apparently, a shame)
- Hayes Valley Bakeworks – http://www.bakeworks
- La Mexicana Bakery – (Best bakery without a website; too busy baking)
- Spicer on 3rd – http://www.spiceron3rd.com/
- San Francisco Wine Trading Company – https://www.sfwtc.com/
- City Beer – http://citybeerstore.com/
- Benny Gold – https://www.bennygold.com/
- Christopher’s Books – http://christophersbooks.com/
- Rainbow Grocery – https://www.rainbow.coop/
- Berkeley Bowl West – http://www.berkeleybowl.com/