by CH Wine
Looking for the perfect pairing to complement our sweet and refreshing Moscato? Try this Citrus Salad recipe! The combination of tangy citrus fruits, crunchy pumpkin seeds, and zesty vinaigrette perfectly balances the sweetness of our Lot 836 Moscato.
Download Citrus Salad Recipe (pdf)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Peel and slice all of your citrus and chop your red onion.
- Add arugula to the bottom of your plate and place your citrus on top to your liking.
- Once all of the citrus has been used, add your red onion.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette until it emulsifies and drizzle on top.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds, flaky salt, and Za’atar on top.
- Crack open a bottle of Lot 836 Moscato d’Asti and enjoy with your salad.